Welcome to The Cambridge Counsellor, offering you Counselling in Cambridge and the surrounding areas.
Finding a counsellor for the first time can feel like a daunting and confusing prospect.
People seek counselling services in Cambridge for many different reasons; you may be in crisis or you may simply wish to explore some aspect of your experience in more depth.
Either way, you’re making a positive and courageous decision. Before you begin, you may have many questions about what therapy and counselling is like and how it can help you. In these pages you’ll find information about the type of therapy and counselling on offer. The relationship between you and your therapist is at the very heart of successful therapy, so it’s important that you choose someone who is right for you, someone that you feel you can relate to and engage with.
Offering a counselling service in Cambridge, if you find yourself experiencing difficulties The Cambridge Counsellor can help.
All our counsellors adhere to BACP ethical guidelines and have Enhanced CRB checks.
Areas we offer counselling in:
Personal fulfilment difficulties
- Self Harm Issues
- Anger Management
- A sense of being stuck
- Chronic Pain and Fatigue
- General feelings of unease
- A general sense of dissatisfaction
- A lack of purpose
- Difficulty making decisions
- Dealing with dilemmas
- Loss of meaning
- Loss of identity
- Work issues
- Spiritual crisis
- Existential crisis
- Issues around self-worth and self-esteem
- Issues around Image
- Sexual, physical and emotional abuse survival
Life stage issues
- Mid-life crisis
- Separation and divorce
- Bereavement Counselling
- Redundancy or professional life changes
- Coming out
- Gender Identity
- Marriage Counselling
- Relationship Counselling
- Couple Counselling
- Feelings of loneliness and isolation
- Problems with intimacy and sex
- Problems connecting with friends and family
- Commitment issues
- Fidelity, trust & jealousy issues
- Grief over the loss of a relationship
- Becoming stuck in patterns of relating
- A lack of mutual support and understanding
- Feelings of growing apart
- Circular arguments
- A desire to relate on a deeper level
- Loss of desire or intimacy
- Approaching marriage
- Impact of parenthood
- Fertility issues
- Uncertainty regarding a relationship’s future
- Managing a relationship break-up
As featured in the on and
Other organisations for Counselling in Cambridge:
Counselling Cambridge, Bereavement, Loss, Grief, Relationship problems, Couples, Individuals, Divorce, Separation, Affairs, Partners, Relationships, Family Problems, Children, Parents, Grandparents, Cambridge counselling, Feeling confused, Dealing with Change, Counselling in Cambridge, feeling blocked, Difficult decisions, Life change, Pregnancy, Birth, NICU, premature birth, miscarriage, infertility, IVF, post natal depression, Cambridge counsellor, Behaviour changes, Work related problems, Career choices Education, Cultural/ inter cultural issues, Stress, time management, Identity, Feelings, Eating Issues.